P O L I C I E S.
We take our privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Any and all the details that you provide Elevar Style are strictly confidential. The use of these details will always be approved by you, unless in the case of legal requirements. Elevar Style will not sell or give your information to any third parties not associated with our website directly.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the storage of your personal information, please email email@example.com
Personal Information collected
We use your information in a number of different ways including any that is listed:
- When you access and use our website;
- When you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services
- When you communicate directly with us
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- When you interact with us during any marketing promotions, competitions, special events or surveys
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery/billing address
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Browser IP address
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract to which the customer is a party (eg. to deliver the products you have purchased)
- To update on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- Business analysis, reporting and market research
- Improving our products and services
- To meet any compliance or regulatory obligations
- Fraud monitoring and prevention
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, you may do so by either clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any marketing related emails you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your purchase is secured by Shopify payments. Your credit card details are passed securely through Shopify Payments’ certified secure payment process, not stored by our website. This process is constantly monitored and maintained by Shopify payments.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service
(https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent at any time
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If for any reason, you believe your privacy has been breached, please email email@example.com and we will investigate the issue immediately
All content contained on this website including, but not limited to, images, information and text graphics are product designs are copyrighted material of Elevar Style. These materials may not be reproduced or used in any manner without prior approval through the form of legal written consent by Elevar Style.